Monday, January 6, 2014

Cantonese & Mandarin

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

January VIth, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

The Next Magazine available in library branches is great. I have seen issues with both Mandarin & Cantonese in them. This is great IV Chinese immigrants who are learning English &/or French upon arriving a nice fallback plan II see their own languages, so they know they are not lost. As I have a Chinese sister-in-law & Chinese Canadian nieces, I am glad that there are these resources at hand to make transitioning from one languages to another & back again is smooth. B/c of a mechanical difficulty, I am sad that I cannot be a student of other languages, but I still encourage folks/students of all ages II language classes. The more multilingual a person is, the better they will get along in society.

Dialects,

Rory

Source: Myself & Www.Epl.Ca.

No comments: