Saturday, March 10, 2018

Don't Dismiss Derek!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., 15902-100A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5P 0L8

March Xth, MMXVIII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minster of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

There is no real need for media like Graham Thomson of The Edmonton Journal & others to completely dismiss Derek Fildebrandt, MLA, Independent, Strathmore-Brooks completely. I actually believe that the Alberta Party & Leader Steve Mandel approached him to join their caucus. The idea was hatched in the minds of Alberta Together operatives Katherine O'Neill & Serena Mah, with Alberta Together just being a "front" organization for then Candidate Mandel.

I received 6 emails to help out over the course of the last 10 days on the Mandel Campaign. I arrived at the request of Katherine & Serena to be placed on data entry duty on the Saturday afternoon of the voting weekend. I did 4 hours, 31 minutes in the back office & was fed a nice pizza lunch along with lovely assorted fruits & vegetables as a thank you. This was all initiated by volunteer sign up email I received from Mandel Campaign offices. I signed up for a shift on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. Friday I did go there and have a meeting with Emerson Csorba & other officials to explain my data entry duty shift for Saturday.

Upon arriving Saturday I received more instructions & I used my own laptop to do the data entry as Candidate Mandel, a man with several hundred million in wealth was too cheap ass to supply enough computers. But I finished the work they said would take 6 hours in under 5. I was then told that I would be needed back for some phoning to get out the vote on the Sunday.

I arrived at the scheduled time on Sunday and was tossed out by Katherine O'Neill & others, despite the fact that I was there at a scheduled time, I didn't just show up. I was formally invited, even phoned that morning as a reminder to come in & emailed. So I did all right by Steve Mandel. Except for when I ran in the MMXV provincial election as I was a candidate myself, I worked on all of his other campaigns without incident. Sign assembly, flyer delivery, phoning, data entry. Never a word was said against me. If Katherine & Serena are afraid of me, why did they say hi on Saturday & Sunday to me? I had no perception that either was bothered by me.

Steve Mandel was such a great MLA he got tossed after 7.5 months, he now wants to be the Alberta Party Premier. Why? Steve Mandel wasted billions on LRT & other unneeded projects. Steve Mandel shut the City Centre Airport down & now emergency response times to & from the Royal Alexandra Hospital are far worse & all to make fatcats richer (all so the progressives & lefties (fake centrists) can raise our taxes more & be praised by Ryan Jespersen on his 630 AM Stereo Ched Radio show.) Steve Mandel has had legal problems & hassles over not looking after renters in his trailer park facilities.

As for Katherine O'Neill, she cheated to win the Edmonton-Meadowlark PC Alberta nomination for the MMXV provincial writ. This is documented by then CBC reporter John Archer & Edmonton Journal reporter Paula Simons. It is not me making it up, then she loses & gets rewarded with the PC Alberta presidency. Then she promises to stay loyal to Jason Kenney & then she quits.

Turning to Serena Mah, she has shaken my hand 3 or 4 times at events. I received a thank you email from her when she took a buyout from CTV Edmonton & wished her well in her future endeavours. I don't have a thing to say against her, I hardly know her. She also I point out welcomed me graciously at the Mandel Campaign kickoff which again , I was invited to.

So before anybody takes Derek Fildebrandt as a liar on this, they should "take a look in the mirror" & realize that the Alberta Party & Leader Mandel are guilty as hell in trying to increase their caucus by 25% by adding him!

The Alberta Party Is A Party For All Unless You Are Rory J. Koopmans: Invited Campaigner,

Rory

Source: The Leduc Representative.

No comments: