Friday, May 12, 2023

That Beautiful Bvilding

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

May XIIth, MMXXIII

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, ECA, Minister of Education, United Conservative Candidate, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

So as you can imagine, I was beyond appalled to hear of the gentleman spraying graffiti on my beautiful north entryway columns of my favourite structure, The Alberta Legislature Bvilding. Then on top of that, pointing weapons at hard working Alberta Infrastructure employees & various private contractors. These are acts you can't imagine me doing as I don't touch guns, I have never owned one, not even a toy cap gun as a child. They should be in the hands of only responsible law enforcement, armed forces, & hunters, ranchers, farmers, Ist Nations peoples & responsible citizens for hunting. Their noises upset me, just being around them frightens me, I want nothing to do with them.

It should be noted I stopped going into the Alberta Legislature in November MMIX (2019) when session ended of my own accord, not because I was banned but because I lost interest in attending Question Period & its very hard to get there with my bad mobility. Also the building was closed to the public for Covid-XIX medical purposes from March MMXX (2020)-May MMXXII (2022), so I wouldn't have been able to go anyway. But in this campaign season that doesn't even begin express my sorrow that this great building & its amazing people were attacked/threatened! So glad no one was hurt!

A Special Note:  The Alberta Sheriffs of & IV the record are best police force in the entire province!

Very Distressing For Me & For All As I Want Legislators & Assembly Workers Safe 24/7,

Rory

Source: The Edmonton Journal, Reporter: Lisa Johnson.







No comments: