Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Honourable Lady IV London-Fanshawe


Rory J. Koopmans, B, Admin.
Jasper Place Public Library Terminal #XIV
Edmonton, Alberta

February IXth, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I just received a very kind note & a Canadian Flag pin from this fine Ontario Member of Parliament, Mrs. Irene Mathyssen, New Democrat, London-Fanshawe. This superb lady really gets me as she has worked with & taught other students with Aspberger's Syndrome. Now while I am not of the New Democratic Party persuasion, I can really appreciate that there is someone besides my pal Mike Lake, MP, Conservative, Edmonton-Millwoods-Beaumont fighting IV the rights of autistic kids and their family's on Parliament Hill!

Best Wishes,

Rory

Source: Www.Parl.Gc.Ca.

No comments: