Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Paul Week-Reiser

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

February VIIth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Comedian Paul Reiser is back up on the stand-comedy circuit. He gets a charge out of performing & talking about his family life & things that interest him. Having tried stand-up in the past many years ago myself (& thankfully realizing in time that I suck), I can appreciate that it is the most difficult of art forms as you are truly out there on your own & have only yourself to rely on to recover if you falter. But Paul likes to have fun, which is great as it makes the audience more relaxed.

"I talk about my family, what makes me laugh, what makes me frustrated."

"Mad About You",

Rory

Source: Paul Reiser, Actor/Writer/Stand-Up Comedian.

No comments: