Woodcroft (Westmount) Public Library Terminal #XXI, Edmonton, Alberta
December XXIXth, MMXVII
Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder
Woodcroft (Westmount) Edmonton Public Library (EPL) Branch is great.
1. Programs for the young & old in the easily accessible play & program room.
2. A great kids area for kids to hang out with their families.
3. Friendly management in Connie Hargreaves & Rasti Kresanek & the location team.
4. Computers galore for online studying.
5. A constantly evolving collection of books, dvds, and other reading materials such as periodicals like newspapers & magazines.
6. Located on major bus routes nearby the Westmount Bus Terminal & close to Westmount Mall & its various shops, as well as other various businesses & schools.
An Ideal Place For Students On A Cold Day,