Saturday, January 1, 2011

MP's Guard The Colonel


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

January Ist, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I began anew the New Year of MMXI with a visit to Government House (my XXIIIrd) & the Annual Lt. Governor's New Years Day Levee. It was pleasant as I got to meet Lt. Col. Don Ethel & his wife & share in his Ist Levee. My friend Suzanne was also there & she works out of her home as a dance instructor told me about Dance Moves. A really high quality dance studio that caters II all age groups. She stressed II me I should mention it as a great meeting place IV students & their family's. Also that it was a great place II get lots of exercise IV these same students. A healthy mind leading II a healthy body.

Plus Its A Superb Cardiovascular Workout,

Rory


P.S.: I also got to meet the new Acting Police Chief, seems like a stand up kind of guy.

No comments: