Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Art XXXI (31)


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2


November XXIXth, MMXI


Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns


Dear Thomas:


I must confess II having just really enjoying the Art XXXI experience. I just finished up the last II modules & now look forward to hearing of my final grade. I've also taken Art XI (11) & Art XXI (21) & Art X (10), Art XX (20), & Art XXX (30.) I never had an appreciation for art beIV as much as I do now. Cristin Raven-Jackson, B. Ed. (R.J. just like me, R.J. Koopmans, how cool is that duplicate initials) is just an excellent teacher. She also teaches design fundamentals & fashion. Definitely unique areas of talent IV students II have. I think St. Albert Outreach Protestant High School is definitely the place II be!


Art Carney,


Rory


No comments: