Thursday, November 17, 2011

Carlton Banks




Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

November XVIIth, MMXI

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

I was driving a senior citizen home from a Dr. the other day. He lives in the newer neighborhood of Carlton in north to north-central Edmonton. I drove by Elizabeth Finch School after dropping him off & went inside. The staff were quite gracious to me, especially when I told them I had been a Ward A Trustee Candidate in MMX & that I truly thought their school was beautiful.

It is beautiful Thomas, from the limited sections I saw. The staff invited me II call ahead & arrange a tour at a future juncture. You know what, I believe I will!

Go Cheryl Johner Go,

Rory

Source: Www.ElizabethFinchSchool.Com.

No comments: