Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An Illegal U-Turn

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

October XXXIst, MMXII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I cannot believe that con artists like multi-billionaire Daryl Katz, the Edmonton Oilers owner are trying to fleece taxpayers out of mega bucks & openly buy provincial election writs. I mean Jeff if I am going to buy an election, I am going to have my friends write seperate cheques. Its pure amateur hour at the Alberta legislature these days.

Meanwhile, post-secondary students who are trying II get ahead honestly with their academic endeavours/pursuits are going II be asked to shell out $30.00 more a year up to $170.00 a semester, IV a transit U-Pass. With tight student budgets, this doesn't seem quite fair.

I Am Not Pleased,

Rory

Source: The Edmonton Sun, Angelique Rodrigues.

No comments: