Sunday, August 11, 2013

"House Of Cards"

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Jasper Place Public Library Terminal Lower Station #I
Edmonton, Alberta

August XIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

This year, Edmonton Public Library (EPL) cards are free, but in MMXIV they will once again not be. I am accepting the free fees this year, but I like many other EPL patrons always donate double my fees back in paying years so that someone who is less fortunate can have a free card. I encourage other library patrons in Edmonton & throughout Alberta to make donations at their local library branches towards free library cards IV those who cannot afford them. In this way, more students of all ages & economic means can make use of the great educational tool that is the library!

Paying It Forward,

Rory

Source: Www.Epl.Ca.

No comments: