Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Vaccine Debate

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#6, 14504-108 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

March XIXth, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I don't pretend II be a medical expert & I don't take a stand either way as to whether Hollywood actress Jenny McCarthy is wrong or right on her stance against vaccines, or at least some of them. Also, I furthermore believe its her right to believe that vaccines gave or at least contributed II her son Evan having autism. Afflicted with Aspergers Syndrome or "high functioning autism" myself, I am somewhat knowledgeable of the topic area & whether Jenny's son was afflicted through vaccines or through his natural surroundings is clearly what is up for debate. Jenny is a rather lovely lass & superb mom to Evan, lets give her full marks IV that & let the debate continue on how we as citizens of the world can make the lives of autistic kids & adults better, both IV them & for their family's.

Aspys,

Rory

Source: Myself.

1 comment:

Colin F. Smith said...

I suppose it would also be her right to believe that the earth is flat.