Wednesday, January 21, 2015

There Are No Wynners Here!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

January XXIst, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I cannot get over the fact that Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Constable David Wynn will never hug his beautiful bride Shelly or his three young children again. If the now dead shooter had just given up the car all of this gun play could have been avoided. He would be in a prison cell getting three squares a day & free room & board while a Cst., who was also a father could have gone home after his shift to be with his family.

When an officer of the law dies its sad. I do private security & bouncer work at bars myself to keep folks safe & I just cannot tell you Gordon how invaluable the police are when I need to call them in, as a result I get really upset when I hear one has passed on. If any good has come out of this its that Cst. Bond, Derek Bond while injured is still alive to be with his family & RCMP colleagues. Let us wish Cst. Bond a speedy recovery & say prayers for the Wynn family.

Rotten,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: