The Flip Flopper Greg Clark
The New Toy For The Grandson Steve Mandel
Dave Khan & His Personal Jesus (Sorry Allah)
Katherine O'Neill: Great Hair
|Ah Derek: Bought The Canadian Flag With Brian Jean's Money|
Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8
August IXth, MMXVII
Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed.., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder
The reason Former PC Alberta Cabinet Minster Steve Mandel, Alberta Party Leader Greg Clark & attorney Marilyn Burns have been meeting is quite interesting.
1. Marilyn wanted to call her new party the "Action Alberta Party" instead of the currently acceptable form of "Alberta Action Party."
2. This didn't go through as Greg didn't want a second party with the word "Alberta" right next to the word "party."
3. Marilyn agreed to "Alberta Action Party" as she is not at war with Mandel's or Clark's people. Instead she is at war with PC & Wildrose members who voted in favour of merging.
4. Plus Greg Clark had a bad falling out with the "Alberta Liberal Party" after he left their employ. So he wanted Marilyn to have "Alberta" first in the name so as to siphon votes away from Alberta Liberal Leader Dave Khan (whose salmon bbq was partly empty at the U of A Faculty Club where he gave a flat speech & the fact the initial listed online ticket price was raised from $65.00 to $100.00 on the orders of Khan, thus people in the crowd who paid the more expensive price resented not being given a $35.00 refund (thanks for that information Arlin Biffert/Alex Bosse/Mike Butler/Vishal Luthra.)
5. The Alberta Liberals, 97 plus years out the door, GONE; TIME TO GIVE UP THE GHOST!
The Precise Context,
Source: Macleans Magazine.
P.S.: It seems rather nice of Derek Fildebrandt, MLA, United Airlines Conservative Party, Strathmore-Brooks to publicly criticize Brian Jean, MLA, United Airlines Conservative Party, Fort McMurray-Conklin as a potential UACP Leader when Brian had him hold his position as Finance Critic. This committee is chaired by Derek as it is always chaired by an opposition member, thus providing him with an extra cheque, handy for buying diapers for the new Fildebrandt Baby Jr. Let us be serious for a moment, if the slumlord Fildebrandt hadn't been caught he would have run for leader & kept the rent cash pocketed!