Saturday, March 24, 2018

Three Total Losers

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin. #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

March XXIVth, MMXVIII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I have been haunted all week about that autistic man in Mississauga being beaten by those three bastards. Especially close to home for me as I have "high-functioning" autism or Aspergers Syndrome & would (if I wasn't recovering from surgery myself) at least have a fighting chance to beat the crap out of these pricks in self-defense. I just don't get how one of the youths said he's innocent yet his face is on video willingly participating in the attack.

Sad & Devastated,

Rory

Source: CTV Toronto News, Reporter: Josh DeHaas & Peel Daily News & Peel Regional Police.

No comments: