Saturday, May 19, 2018

"Give 'Em Hell Harry!"

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

May XIXth, MMXVIII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Royal watchers & wedding lovers can only wish the new His Royal Highness The Duke of Sussex & Baron of Kilkeel Prince Mister Harry Windsor & his gorgeous bride Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex & Baroness of Kilkeel Princess Missus Meghan Markle Windsor the very best! Gosh I wish my mom Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed. (the greatest Royal fan of them all) was here to see Diana's youngest boy get married!

God Save The New Couple & A Long Married Life Oh & I Could Not Forget Just One More Thing: God Save The Queen,

Rory

Source: British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) World News.

P.S.: I know that I am one of many in Her Majesty's Realms & Territories of The Commonwealth Who Is Ecstatic At This New Blessed Union!



No comments: