Friday, May 26, 2023

The Brick Of The Art

 
Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

May XXVIth, MMXXIII

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, ECA, Minister of Education, United Conservative Candidate, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

I will of course be casting my Advance Poll ballot tomorrow on Saturday, May XXVIIth, MMXXIII at the Telus World Of Science Edmonton. This is fun as I've never voted on a Saturday before & it is my favourite day of the week! This is actually my proper Advance Poll location for Edmonton-Glenora. I know I can vote at any location in Alberta & have my ballot sent to my correct Returning Office, but my RO is across the street so this makes sense for me & I've got some appointments on Monday, May XXIXth, MMXXIII Election Day, though I will still put out an all new blog post that day too. I will also visit "The Art Of The Brick" Lego display eventually as students interested in democracy & science should go see it to. Perhaps combining seeing their parents vote or voting for the Ist time themselves. Its a great idea because both events are all in the same building!

Democracy IV All,

Rory

Source: The Art Of The Brick | TELUS World Of Science - Edmonton (TelusWorldOfScienceEdmonton.Ca) & Www.Lego.Com


No comments: