Tuesday, March 23, 2010

200 Two-Hundred The Deuce

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

March XXIIIrd, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I have won David. I have hit the deuce as of 9:11AM MDT today. A truly remarkable achievement. I finished a what 6 month course in Abnormal Psychology 35 in 9 days, including writing the exam and got a measly 88%. I also was allowed to challenge Sociology 20 & despite having no background in the area managed to squeeze out a 95%. Obviously I was slacking when I wrote those 2 exams & I apologize for it.

Despite everyone's best efforts, I won the game at all costs and have achieved the deuce and while I may not have enough core credits, I hope you will waive that priviledge and accord me a second High School Diploma, I deserve that. Showing that a person who is older and still can get 200 Credits should inspire kids, especially those in the Northland District to finish High School and obtain 100. Not to mention I also have a Bachelor of Administration from Athabasca University. And unlike Ralph Klein, I wrote all of my own essays.

I am proud to say that I have earned every Credit honestly & with dignity, fortitude and bearing. I have class to the nines in saying that I worked hard and deserve the kudos and laudits of this accomplishment! I am my own Ambassador of Education!

Regards,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: