Thursday, October 7, 2010

Total Transparency

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Ward A, Edmonton Public School Trustee Candidate, #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

October VIIth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

It seems to me that arrogance and complaints in this election have gone far enough. I have had to complain to Twitter about my fellow Ward A opponent, Mrs. Cheryl Johner being trashed IV putting signs outside the Ward A Sector Grid boundaries in Ward B, towards Londonderry past the eastern border of 82nd Street. It is my belief that she is trying to say that she will be a candidate serving the needs of all of the children of Edmonton, & not just her chosen electors in Ward A & their offspring.

I suggest David that since other candidates are putting up signs on the borders & just outside of their Wards/Ridings that its not a big deal. For Mrs. Johner to be attacked on this is quite frankly outrageous & unfathomable. I encourage her to place even more signs just outside her Ward to mamimize her coverage. As I have no signs, I have no bias in this matter whatsoever.

Signing Off,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: