Saturday, May 7, 2011

Student Participation



Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2


May VIIth, MMXI


Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud


Dear David:


I cannot believe how proud I am of the not I, not, II, not III, but IV, thats IV students from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec who got elected under the New Democratic Party banner in last Monday's Federal Election. Including a XIX year old, the youngest ever person elected to Canada's National Parliament. When I said I wanted in earlier entries IV students II increase their participation, I really meant it, but I never expected them II do their University & the Dominion of Canada so proud. Plus we have a XX year old single mother who is now a barmaid/hostesss winning a seat & she never actually campaigned in the riding. Sad that she didn't care II campaign, but her winning that seat will give her a chance to improve her lifestyle & that of her child, as well as picking up French oratorical skills. This will certainly help her communicate better with her constituents & make her more employable in her post MP career.


Youth Excitement,


Rory


No comments: