Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Alert The Authority's

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

September VIth, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

If a student(s) living in a residence see verbal, physical (beating &/or sexual), psychological abuse by one adult over another (or a combination of II or III of these) then they should report it to a trusted adult, such as a neighbor or relative. If they are able, these students should tell a law enforcement officer of their troubles. The sooner this is done, the better. There are after all cases where by adult abusers will switch over & start attacking the children in the home once they get tired of wearing down their abused spouse. They quite often do this to let the abused spouse recover a bit from their physical wounds just so they can go after them again.

Stop The Madness Against Spousal &/Or Child Abuse,


Source: National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment