Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fascinating Facts About Utah

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Beverly Crest Hotel Courtesy Computer
Edmonton, Alberta

April Vth, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Utah is truly a great State. I travelled there in MCMXC (1990) with my late mother June.

W0. Utah was the home State of late Aunt, Gillian Greatorex. She did archival work for the Mormon Church & was the best friend of my late mom June for approximately six decades. She wasn't my biological aunt but was such a close family friend I called her "Auntie" & was proud to do so. Sadly, she also died too young like mom & in the same year, MMXII (2012.)

X0. St. George, Utah is the fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States at present.

Y0. Southwesten Utah houses the northernmost point of the Mojave Desert.

Majority Mormon Populace,

Rory

Source: Www.ThingsToDo.Com.

No comments: