Monday, January 25, 2016

Round III

R. Joey Koopmans, B. Admin., Ward XII YEG City Councilor Byelection Candidate, Edmonton, Alberta

January XXVth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

The main reason I am now The Iron Man (no relation to Mr. Tony Stark) in elections with a record IIIrd run in IX months is to promote City Of Edmonton worker & public safety at jobsites. I have a friend who was going to step forward to run with his notice this morning at City Hall to be the XXXIInd Candidate who was injured last week in an industrial accident. For the record, students & readers of Executive Dissertations should note that workplace accident occurred at a private site, not a City site.

That being said, I agreed to step in and take my friend's place on the ballot & I wish him a very speedy recovery. In that same vein, I stand for election in this Ward XII campaign because I want not just City workers, but contractors & the average citizenry who might possibly get hurt or killed to take extra precautions in order to lessen their chances of so being affected at job sites that the City may have under construction with constant safety refresher courses. These courses should be made mandatory & free for all City workers & employees, right up to the Mayor & City Council, & free as well for the public at large! So I wish my fellow XXXI competitors a great byelection run & lets find the best possible Councilor-Elect to step into the Civic fray until the regular election of October MMXVII!

"Byelection" Not "Buy The Election",

R. Joey

Source: "The Campaign II Elect R. Joey Koopmans Ward XII YEG City Councilor."

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.