Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand!"-Mrs. Comstock

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

April VIth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I am pleased that Virginia Congresswoman Barbara Comstock is "taking stock" of the situation in the House Committee On Space, Science & Technology over dyslexia. As I have Aspergers Syndrome or "high-functioning autism" myself. I am pleased because I have learning troubles like dyslexic students.

"How can we make parents sort of be partners & what are some of the good things that are already online?"

Springfield, Massachusetts,

Rory

Source: Congressional Representative Barbara Comstock, Republican-Virginia, The Xth District.


No comments: