Sunday, August 14, 2016

"A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand!"-Mrs. Brownley

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

August XIVth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Congresswoman Julia Brownley of California spends this Sunday campaign day discussing the fight to make the lives of children & people with dyslexia better. As I have Asperger's Syndrome myself so have learning troubles & am of very low intelligence due to my lack of confidence in myself, I can relate to Julia wanting to focus on assisting folks such as her dyslexic daughter cope & thrive as best as they can.

"I am proud to be the co-Chair of the Congressional Dyslexia Caucus, where I can help individuals like my daughter live with dyslexia."

Aiken, South Carolina,

Rory

Source: Congressional Representative Julia Brownley, Democratic-California, The XXVIth District.

2 comments:

Colin F. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.