Friday, April 28, 2017

Pauley Perrette Week Part Quatre

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

April XXVIIIth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Pauley Perrette of CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System) TV's "NCIS" (Naval Criminal Investigation Service) apparently puts on one hell of a good show as lead singer for her band. Today I ask this rock & roll gal to give students perspective on what appeals to her in music & music videos/films. Thus giving them encouragement to take an interest in it (& may I say I absolutely concur with her astute remarks.)

"My absolute favorite movie is Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Nothing compares to it. I've seen it thousands of times & still watch it every few weeks."

"Lo-Ball",

Rory

Source: Pauley Perrette, Musician.




No comments: