Saturday, October 12, 2019

"This Is The Church, This Is The Steeple, No One Gives A Rats Ass About This Election As Its Thanksgiving Long Weekend, So There Are No Advance Poll Voting People!"

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Sherwood School Courtesy Wifi, Edmonton, Alberta

October XIIth, MMXIX

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, MLA, Minister of Education, United Conservative, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

I commend Elections Canada for expanding the Advance Poll opening hours from 9am-9pm. When I worked for them in the past they were 12pm-8pm. Sherwood School on this IInd of 4 Advance Poll voting days is where I would have voted had I chose to vote in the Advance rather than the Special Ballot option at the former Royal Alberta Museum site since I live in Edmonton-Centre. Grovenor School is where I would have had to vote if I was to have cast a ballot on Election, Monday, October XXIst, MMXIX itself. Folks across The Dominion Of Canada will vote in community halls, schools, places of worship, & all sorts of locations. The one fault I have is that Elections Canada is only offering 4 days of Advance Polls whereas Elections Alberta provided for 5, with arguably a much smaller voting base!

A Wide Location Variety,

Rory

Source: Elections Canada.

No comments: