Saturday, August 18, 2018

Summer Day Camps

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., 15902-100A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5P 0L8

August XVIIIth, MMXVIII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Yesterday when I was dropping off some towels that I borrowed from the Jamie Platz YMCA as I forgot my own at home, I noticed the excellent skills of the young people & team leaders (who will be the adult leaders of tomorrow) in adjusting for the smoke filled atmosphere. They were quite proactive in bringing all the students/summer day camp attendees indoors so that those with allergies &/or respiratory ailments could instead focus on indoor activities from inside the safety of the facility!

Keeping Students Safe,

Rory

Source: The Northern Alberta YMCA.

No comments: