Friday, June 4, 2021

SkyPalace Fall: Do You Stand Tall?: An Alison Merilla Redford, QC Fully Exonerated In My Mind Production!

 

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8 

June IVth, MMXXI

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, MLA, Minister of Education, United Conservative, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

Perhaps no one appreciates Irish history more than I do. Hell, my first name is "Rory" so its ingrained in me. Whilst I've never had Jamesons Irish Whiskey, from what I hear its quite a delicious taste like most Irish booze. I myself used to be a bourbon man, Sinatra Jack Daniel's label, ah delish! In my mind the fault is not the usage of the SkyPalace terraces & the office by the Honourable Member for Calgary-Lougheed & his cohorts. I in fact do not find it hypocritical that Former Premier Alison Merilla Redford, QC was booted from office over its use. However, Alison has been redeemed because all she was asking to do is use the space that was to be afforded her as Premier that Hon. Jason Thomas Lukaszuk Kenney, PC, MLA now occupies (& I have apologized to her several times as she deserves my respect & that of all Albertans for what she went through.) I've been told by several folks that Room #307 Legislature Bvilding, The Office Of The Premier has had some structural repair needs & it wasn't safe to keep Mr. Kenney there so he has had to temporarily relocate, & I'm extremely proud of Alberta Infrastructure & its Minister, the Hon. Prasad Panda, MLA, United Conservative, Calgary-Edgemont for moving Jason there & keeping him safe along with the adroit Alberta Sheriffs & Alberta Legislative Assembly details whilst this construction is going on.

I'm not even mad in the slightest that they saw fit to use the terrace for their "working dinner." This is totally legitimate. What I am mad about is that the gang including the boozer "Nixon" (just like the 37th US President (of California)) chose to drink an Irish Whiskey for a supper in the pandemic that they knew there could be a potential picture of. Former Premier Rachel Notley, B. A., LL. B., MLA, Leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Official Opposition, New Democratic, Edmonton-Strathcona is a well-known "booze hound" for craft beer, which was on display frequently in her four year "single term" as Premier which she needed it to help "take the edge off of" for the cover up of sexual harassment allegations by some of her New Democratic caucus colleagues.

My point Adriana is that connoisseurs of liquor must realize that Team Kenney could have had their meal with one of many fine Alberta based whiskeys & promoted the local liquor industry & we prepare for the return to normal life of the restaurant & entertainment industry before we get hit by the Indian Variant & the fourth Covid 19 wave a few weeks from now!

The Irish Kilt,

Rory

Source: The Alberta Gaming & Liquor & Cannabis Commission.