Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Miss Lewinsky

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Lois Hole Public Library Terminal #IX, Edmonton, Alberta

September XXVIIIth, MMXXII

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, MLA, Minister of Education, United Conservative, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

The Edmonton Public Library (EPL) & its main boss Pilar Martinez put on a great show at the palatial Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium last night together with ex EPL Executive Tina Thomas, now head of the Edmonton Community Foundation (ECF). I've always found Miss Monica S. Lewinsky a compelling speaker & a quality person in all the other various media outlets I've seen & heard her on (even though in this US mid-term election season I point out that I am not a New York Democrat like Miss Lewinsky but she is a very cool personality.) I also knew the event as part of Epl's Forward Thinking Series would have 630 Ched AM Afternoon radio host J'lyn Nye as host of the question & answer session, so its a guarantee to be excellent as with all of J'lyn's other assignments & it was.

Miss Lewinsky was compelling in her presentation. I myself paid for parking & went at the last minute & I got two floor seats given to me for free at the Box Office as a lady had been unable to make it due to a scheduling conflict & I met a Mr. Wade Izzard there, a handicapped gentleman who has overcome great adversity himself & we were both impressed with how strong Monica S. was in her focus & speaking style. How she's gotten over much of her anger at being betrayed by Linda Tripp, Kenneth Starr, & yes even President Bill Clinton, Democratic-New York (nee Arkansas.)

EPL & ECF were quite adept to bring Monica here because she has prevailed & remained a strong woman & person, despite her very public humiliation. I am impressed at her social media handling skills & ability to cope so well. I write this from within the bounds of an EPL Branch location named after another strong woman, the late, great Lt. Governor Lois Hole as I was by here dropping off a cash donation to thank EPL for my free tickets.

Yes Pilar, Tina, Monica, & J'lyn, 4 strong & professional women who put on a great presentation in being positive & staying away from anger & hurt.

Wade & I Were Very Impressed,

Rory

Source: Www.Epl.Ca & Www.Ecfoundation.Org &Www.NorthernAlbertaJubileeAuditorium.Com





 

No comments: