Sunday, March 17, 2013

Get II Know Your History In Order II Know Your Future

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

March XVIIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff;

The origin of my first name "Rory" is Irish. My late school teacher mother June was very big on finding out about her family, as well as that of my dad Joe & his family. She succeeded in finding about my dad's family background all the way II the year MCDXX (1420) Anno Domini. I was quite impressed with this accomplishment & am glad that other members of my family have taken it upon themselves to carry on this great tradition of research & learning. Its a continuous learning process. On this Saint Patrick's Day, I encourage people of not just Irish background, but those students of all races, religions, ethnic backgrounds to engage in this superb history lesson. There are many fine genealogical sites & papers to explre worldwide!

In Memorial Proud Irish Catholic Liberal John Patrick Day,

Rory

Source: Www.IrishAncestryResearch.Com.

No comments: