Thursday, March 28, 2013

Now Reporting

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

March XXVIIIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Report cards are definitely an important indicator of a student's progress throughout the school year. I always liked them & found them quite helpful as my teachers & parents could not just help me improve in subject areas I needed help in, but give me kudos in topics that I was excelling in. I liked them as they were old school paper cards & handwritten in the teachers own handwriting so the readers could truly see their thought processes as they transcribed them.

Nowadays you can get handwritten & as technology has evolved you can get them over the internet as well. So it gives parents & teachers multiple ways in which II communicate & keep a student(s) on the right educational track.

A Reporter's Notebook,

Rory

Source: The Arizona Department Of Education.

No comments: