Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Rock" Your World

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

March IIIrd, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I encourage students & people I meet all the time to take part in curling. Having taken part in it myself as a component sport of high school's Physical Education XX & XXX, I can say its a truly fun sport. Its a little bit of a slower pace, but getting the rocks inII strategic positions on the circles & knocking out your opponents is quite fun. It lets you bond as a team & discuss the manouvres you will perform as a team. Thus providing students with both athletic & leadership skills. I unfortunately have a prior engagement IIday, so I cannot attend the Tim Hortons" MMXIII Brier, but I do have relatives & friends going. I have played at the Crestwood & Avonair Curling Clubs & have always been thrilled by the experience of meeting new people & learning what the best potential shots are.

"Rock Of Ages",

Rory

Source: Www.Curling.Ca & Www.CrestwoodCurling.Com & Www.AvonairCurlingClub.Ca.

No comments: