Thursday, January 8, 2015

Where Is Napoleon Bonaparte To Kick A Few Muslim Cans When We Need Him?

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Woodcroft (Westmount) Public Library Terminal #XXI, Edmonton, Alberta

January VIIIth, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I stand with the people of le Republic de France! I get told not to say "Merry Christmas" so loudly by a Muslim family walking by me when I am standing near the Santa Claus visiting stand at Southgate Mall a few days bIV Christmas b/c I wouldn't want to "offend others walking by." Yet at the same time, its okay for extremist Muslims to go & kill political cartoonists & journalists who went to school to study their vocation & since they are now dead will no longer be able to afford to feed their families! I for one think that the cartoons mocking the Prophet Muhammed are beyond hilarious & should increase in volume exponentially. I also think cartoons mocking the Pope or say Jewish leaders are also funny! I mean what is wrong with these bed sheet wearing, women subjugating to lower than IInd class, bums in the air five times a day praying loons? Enough is enough! If Muslim extremists stopped killing & instead became negotiators of peace, Islam would become a respected religion instead of a hated one!

Oh & To All Muslims A Very Merry Belated Christmas & As Of Yesterday Ukrainian Christmas,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment