Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lymburn Elementary School At XXV (25)


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
19044-73A Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5T 5T1


February IXth, MMXI


Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I cannot believe how exciting this is David, my old stomping grounds of Lymburn are celebrating the XXVth (25th) anniversary of their Elementary School. I lived in the Lymburn community from MCMXCI (1991)- MM (2000) & really enjoyed it. The kids & neighbours were great with all of the kids telling me just how much they loved Lymburn Elementary. While I never attended the school, I was there IV community meetings and as an Election Worker in the capacity's of Poll Clerk & Information Officer. I admire that facility greatly. Sharon Filipek & Carol Emir-Ahmet deserve (along with the many staff & students past & present) a huge congratulations! See if you can attend their birthday party tomorrow David, I bet they'd love II have you!

Go To 18710-72 Avenue & Check Out The Excitement,

Rory

Source: The Edmonton Examiner, Kevin Maimann.

No comments: