Tuesday, December 13, 2016

An Interesting Dichotomy

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

December XIIIth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I find it an interesting dichotomy that while the President-Elect,  Mr.Trump has announced that ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson was his choice as Secretary Of State nominee, that I happened to be getting refreshing gasoline & juice from the Esso Associates & Imperial Oil station on 156th Street & 111th Avenue this morning with my Esso Fleet Card from my trade name R. J. Koopmans' Enterprises. When I walked out of the station, two students & their parents handed me my wallet which I dropped. I said thanks & said so your taking mom & dad to school today, what great kids you are, as a joke. They all laughed & the kids said they were home schooled. One because they had learning difficulties in a class setting & the other because the parents objected to the fact that Gay/Straight Alliances (GSAs) were forced on every school, even private ones. Whether you agree Davey or whether you disagree, you must admit that its not unanimous approval of your decision on this matter. I fully back you of course, but others do not. We also know that the carbon tax is a scam & that we need to suck the oil/gas dry & put the coal mines in full throttle operation forever to put all these good Alberta families back to work! Layoffs of good union folks that Rachel's late father Grant Notley would not have put in place!

"Your On Your Way With Esso",

Rory

Source: ExxonMobil Corporation & Esso Associates & Imperial Oil.

No comments: