Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Fried Chicken & Watermelon

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#23, 9731-174 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5T 6G4

December XXVIIth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA
Minister of Education,
New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Why are school lunches not always of the best quality? When I have chatted on Autism & Aspergers Syndrome (which I have) in the past to students at schools & their families so autistic kids know they are valuable & understood, I have noticed how poor the cafeteria food can be. Sometimes it is pizza, sometimes other greasy foods. It is not always fruits & vegetables like one would expect. I mean who better than I to make these talks, a disaffected person myself? If I'm willing to talk, I want a healthy breakfast or lunch, not fried & unappealing options.

Foodstuffs,

Rory

Source: Myself.


No comments: