Tuesday, March 7, 2017

GET OUT!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Temporarily Homeless, Edmonton, Alberta

March VIIth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I found a temporary free place for my cat ol' J.R. (James Redwing) to stay, but not enough hotel rooms were available through social agencies so I am temporarily homeless from my abode at #6, 14504-108th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8. It looks like smoking in bed may have been the cause. I am just glad when I got back to my place this morning to get my cellular, my insurance policy, some clothes & cat food that there seems to be only smoke damage but no destroyed items in my suite & sad that another other cat died from a careless human's error. Students & others are all disaffected, that is what 12 suites of families with no homes. All I can say is Davey is that I'M SO GLAD TO BE ALIVE & THAT NO PEOPLE DIED & I HAVE TENANT INSURANCE! Also excellent work by the Edmonton Fire Department in containing the fire!

FIRE,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: