Saturday, March 11, 2017

Reverend William Wade Izzard, MP Celebrates Women!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #23, 9731-174 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5T 6G4

March XIth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

An extension of hope to me by future Liberal MP for Edmonton-Centre Rev. William Wade Izzard of the Universal Life Church Canada. Rev. Izzard has bought be a ticket to the High Tea with Dr. Sandra Woitas who is a wonderful person for helping out disadvantaged people to be held tomorrow at the Royal Mayfair Golf & Country Club as well as the fees to rent a suit since I cannot get into my apartment yet due to my being temporarily burned out. With a simultaneous event to be held in Calgary, I will truly enjoy the fact that as a man, I can celebrate the future women leaders of tomorrow & meet up with Rev. Izzard, Alberta Liberal Party President Karen Sevcik, as well as Dr. Woitas, & Alberta Liberal Leadership Candidate & St. Albert Mayor Nolan Crouse! It should be a really great networking event from 2-4PM as we all work, both sexes that is to promote gender equality/parity in elected office. I look forward to when Rev. Izzard is sworn is as the new Liberal MP for Edmonton-Centre come November MMXIX!

Sandino,

Rory

Source: Www.AlbertaLiberal.Com


No comments: