Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just The Fax Ma'am

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Meadowlark Canada/Alberta Employment Centre Computer Terminal #VII, Edmonton, Alberta

December XIIIth, MMXI

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

I am just faxing in a temporary employment sheet for a IV contract labour job I completed thru my temporary agency. A fight has broken out between II students over who will get II send a fax 1st & 1 of the III fax machines here is broken while I occupied the other. I told the II gents II calm down & I know folks need cash here b/c of the cash crush that is the season, what with all of the holiday giving. But they as students need II be mature & go by 1st come, 1st serve. Employment offices are stressful places at the best of times b/c folks are depressed about being unemployed, or at least underemployed. There is no need IV these students, or anyone IV that matter to add to that tension.

Lets Build Up Some Maturity Gentleman,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: