Saturday, September 25, 2021

"Poor George Chahal He Can't Help It: He Was Born With A Silver Foot In His Mouth!"

 

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Tim Hortons Courtesy Wifi, 500 Country Hills Boulevard NE, Calgary, Alberta T3K 4Y7

September XXVth, MMXXI

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, MLA, Minister of Education, United Conservative, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

Here in Calgary-SkyView, you have Liberal Party Of Canada MP-Elect & Candidate for the September XXth, MMXXI Federal Election Writ George Chahal removing campaign flyers from mailboxes of residents in the riding the clearly superior Conservative Party Of Canada Candidate Jag Sahota. What is that a hundred-thousand dollar fine & time served, haha?! I am proud to say that as a candidate myself & as a volunteer for others, I placed many thousands of flyers in mailboxes on behalf of myself & many candidates & I can truly say that I never mishandled another candidates flyers/brochures/pamphlets. Nor did I ever destroy any such brochures from other candidates. I can truly say that with my head held high I always conducted myself with dignity & honour when handing out paper promotional materials. As for George, "ah poor George Chahal he can't help it: "he was born with a silver foot in his mouth!" I will give Elections Canada $50.00 towards the cost of a byelection which I guarantee Jag Sahota will win in a landslide! How embarrassing to have the lead Calgary City Councillor sitting on the Calgary Police Commission do this, especially as it negates the great work the police & the commission accomplish daily for all Calgarians!

I Am Ever So Glad The Rather Adroit Deputy Chief Chad Tawfik & The Calgary Police Service Are Investigating This Matter,

Rory

Source: The Calgary Police Service.

Ann Richards' 1988 DNC speech - Bing video


No comments: