Monday, October 4, 2021

A Safe Election

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Edmonton Elections Returning Office Parking Lot Courtesy Wifi, 16304-114 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5M 3R8

October IVth, MMXXI

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, MLA, Minister of Education, United Conservative, Red Deer-North

Safe Election | City of Edmonton

Dear Adriana:

As Edmonton Elections begins its Ist of X days of Advance Polls today from October IVth-XIIIth from 1pm-7pm (along with other jurisdictions across Alberta), I for one am very glad they are taking voting safely for Edmonton Elections staff as well as volunteers & their families at these polls, as well as I am sure on Election Day, II weeks from today on Monday, October XVIIIth, MMXXI. I myself of course as I stated last month ordered my ballot by mail & was able to place it in the mailbox in front of my apartment last Friday evening. The ballots were easy to understand & it was a safe option for me to be able to perform my voting mark my choices from the comfort of my own residence.

Hope It All Goes Smoothly,

Rory

Source: Edmonton Elections.

Sade - Smooth Operator - Official - 1984 - Bing video

1 comment:

rory said...

you are advancing like general patton and not giving in2 anything