Saturday, October 16, 2021

The Michelle Don Draper

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

October XVIth, MMXXI

Hon. Adriana LaGrange, MLA, Minister of Education, United Conservative, Red Deer-North

Dear Adriana:

An Editor's Note: Out of sequence today to ensure I am covered, before I begin the quotation from the last retiring Trustee, I should point out that the Ward A Edmonton Public School Board Trustee now on an interim basis is Ward D Trustee & Edmonton Public School Board Chairwoman Trisha Estabrooks, who is indeed running for another term in Ward D. Having run against the Trustee in Ward A in what MMX (2010) who resigned in MMXX (2020), a year before her term ended, I would feel it untoward of me to commentate on her departure, I feel that I might be in some sort of "a conflict of interest" electorally speaking with Edmonton Elections, law enforcement, & Hon. Ric McIver, MLA, Minister of Municipal Affairs, United Conservative, Calgary-Hays your caucus colleague (among others.) I am not aware of the situation at all as to her departure nor do I wish to know. So to be totally fair & transparent, I will not talk about the Ward A Candidates wanting to replace her except to name them.  In this way no one Ward A Candidate has any tactical advantage or disadvantage over the others, its just my way.

1. Perry Chahal.  2. Sherri O'Keefe.  3. Everline Oloo.  4. Sheeraz Rahman.  5. Belen Samuel.

Editor's Note 2: I will also not do a quote from Ward F Trustee Michael Janz since he is running for Edmonton City Council in Ward Papastew, so is not retiring from public office attempts. Nor will I do a quote from Ward H Trustee Nathan Ip who like Trustee Estabrooks is going for another School Board term.


As she prepares to move onto a new venture, Ward B Edmonton Public School Board Trustee Michelle Draper looks at the greatness in having more & more students join Edmonton Public Schools for their education.

"In fact we're closer to 102,500 students that have made Edmonton Public their home & are completing their education with us. Which is very exciting & we're very proud as a district to welcome all of those students."

Strength In Numbers,

Rory





https://rjkoopmans.blogspot.com/2017/10/the-school-trustee-candidates-mr-ip.html





Executive Dissertations: The School Trustee Candidates-Mrs. Johner (rjkoopmans.blogspot.com)



No comments: