Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Lovely Miss Yearwood

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

January XXXIst, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

You know twenty odd years ago when I saw Garth Brooks here in Edmonton I thought, this dude is one hell of a performer & a really nice guy. One of the best audience interactive acts I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to attend any of Garth Brooks shows with his stunning bride the lovely Miss Yearwood due to my limited income. But I sure hope Trish & Garth have a blast with the audiences filled with students & their families. As evidenced by how fast the tickets sold out, I am sure they will.

Raw Talent,

Rory

Source; Myself.

No comments: