Monday, April 15, 2019

RoboCop Versus Robocall

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

April XVth, MMXIX

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., Minister of Education, New Democratic Candidate, Edmonton-North West

Dear Dave:

I am getting pretty god damned sick of all these Robocalls, considering I voted by Special Ballot on March XXVIIth, MMXIX & the competing provincial parties have called me over 70 times since, plus live calls on top of that! I would think they'd stop wasting their resources on me, not to mention the texts, I have received over 50 each from the UCP & NDP alone, as well as 3 from the Alberta Party. So I can kind of understand the frustration of the Ardrossan voter if his allegations are proven true in the RCMP investigation.

Personally I Would Rather Deal With RoboCop,

Rory

Source: "RoboCop", C. MCMLXXXVII, Orion Pictures Incorporated (TM.)

No comments: