Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"Will The Senator Yield The Floor?"-Mazie Hirono

R. Joey Koopmans, B. Admin, Ward XII YEG City Councilor Byelection Candidate, Edmonton, Alberta

February XVIIth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Executive Dissertations concludes its look at the educational issues of the Upper House of the two United States elected chambers with a look at Senator Mazie Hirono of The Pineapple State of Hawaii. We "yield the floor" this one last time exactly one year from the date that we started this category in order that we may achieve "a full Senate" or "quorum" of all C (100) Senators. The Senator is interested specifically in mentioning how she was given every opportunity to learn as a child since she immigrated from Japan with her mother & her family & that she is grateful as it expanded her horizons & opportunities in life. This is reflective because of the huge immigrant populace in the boundaries that currently constitute Ward XII!

"I know firsthand how a quality education opens the doors of opportunity. When my mother brought me to Hawaii to Japan as a child, I did not speak a word of English but my mother enrolled me in Hawaii's public schools. If it were not for my teachers & my mother's high expectations, I wouldn't be where I am today."

The Rainbow State,

R. Joey

Source: Senator Mazie Hirono, Class 1, Democratic-Hawaii.

No comments: