Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Security>The Director Of The Central Intelligence Agency

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

November XXIXth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I was curious on the matter of why civil defense was entrusted to a man who once admitted voting for a Communist Party candidate in a U. S. Presidential Election.  So I asked U. S. Director Of The Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan to enlighten me on the matter. This seems appropriate what with the CIA's many failed attempts/plots to assassinate then Cuban Presidente Fidel Castro whose State Funeral is this week.

"This was back in MCMLXXX (1980), & I thought back to a previous election where I voted, & I voted for the Communist Party candidate."

Jersey City, 

Rory

Source: Vth Director Of The Central Intelligence Agency Of The United States Of America John Owen Brennan, Non-Affiliated Due To Active Security Status-New Jersey.

No comments: