Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Student Traveler

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Calgary International Airport Courtesy Wifi, Calgary, Alberta

November XXth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I arrived an hour early for my flight from Regina to Calgary today. That or even two hours early is a good rule of thumb. Now my connecting plane from Calgary to Edmonton is delayed an hour or more, which I don't mind as it gives me a little time to relax & blog, not to mention get to my proper connecting departure gate faster. Students who are traveling should remember this. Be early & call the airport ahead of time to make sure you are aware the plane is on time for departure or might be delayed!

Departures/Arrivals,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: