Friday, November 11, 2016

War Is Hell!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

November XIth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

On this the occasion of my XLIInd (42nd) Birthday & as I enter my XLIIIrd (43rd) consecutive year in office on Planet Earth on this day that recognizes the sacrifices & death of so many, I can truly say how much I HATE WAR! Although students who are studying history must understand that it is necessary at some points! I for one am truly blessed to have started life anew on this day of death & it is my distinct pleasure to attend a Remembrance ceremony with these fine men & women every single year of my life with the exception of the year I was born as I was in an incubator (I think I get a pass on that one!)

I Want Eternal Peace Forever & I Respect Those Who Protect My Life To Make It Happen,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: