Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand!"-Mr. Johnson

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

December XVIth, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

One of the advantages of doing "a ripped from the headlines" style format of a quotes blog like a  "Law & Order" episode in real time is you get to show these members of congress are real human beings with real family problems just like anyone. So I like others offer Texas Congressman Sam Johnson my deepest sympathies on the passing of his beloved wife Shirley what just weeks ago. He may be a politician, but Sam is a husband & father & grandfather as well & I pray this fine Texan gets through his grief with the strength of his family & congressional colleagues.

"It is with a broken heart that I announce the passing of the love of my life & my best friend Shirley."

San Antonio,

Rory

Source: Congressional Representative Sam Johnson, Republican-Texas, The IIIrd District.

No comments: